Monday 2 June 2014

WaterWipes Sensitive Make-up Removal Wipes

I have never really been a fan of make-up removal wipes but I am a big fan of WaterWipes baby wipes, so when they sent me their sensitive make-up removal wipes to try out I couldn't wait to use them.


Each pack contains 24 wipes that are 100% natural. They are made with 99.9% ultra-purified water, 0.1% citrus grapefruit seed extract and dead sea minerals!


I was actually very pleasantly surprised with these wipes, one wipe removed all of my makeup which I found very impressive..I had no tingling or stinging sensation and my face wasn't tight or dry after using them, it just felt clean and soft!
The wipes themselves are slightly textured, they are very strong and thick so they can handle a good scrub! I also left one wipe half out of the pack to see if it would dry out and it didn't! 

I won't be ditching my cleanser just yet but I will definitely have these wipes on stand by for when I'm too tired to do my whole cleansing routine or if I'm away for a night! They are definetly the best makeup removal wipes I have used so far and the fact that they are free from chemical preservatives is definetly a plus! 


For more information check them out here http://waterwipes.com/product/cosmetic-waterwipes/

DLA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment