Monday 19 May 2014

Gift Ideas: It's the Tiny Things that count!

As I mentioned in a previous blog, I love personalised gifts so i just want to give ye some gift ideas!

Last December two of my friends had very exciting things going on in their lives, one just got engaged and the other was christening her new baby. I wanted to get them both something that was personal and something they would have forever! 

I came across a page on Facebook called Tiny Things and found exactly what I was after.
Joanne Mooney of Tiny Things handmakes personalised gifts for children, your home and special occasions.

What I bought:

Engagement Plaque


What I love about this Engagement Plaque is that it is so colourful and unique, it's such an eye catcher. 
The quality of the plaque is very good. It is made from wood, is painted and personalised with the names of the bride and groom to be and the date of their engagement.

I always buy for others, gifts I would love myself and this is definitely something I would have loved when I got engaged.

Personalised Christening Frame


I love this frame because it is so different to the usual frames you get when you have a baby.
The frame is made from paper mâché, ribbons and wood and is then personalised with name of baby, date and location of christening. The ribbon has 'my princess' printed on it which is also a nice detail. 
It's very cute, and to personalise it even further you can add a picture before you give it.
I waited until after the christening to give it so I was able to put a picture from the christening into it. 

Check out more of Joanne's pieces at https://www.facebook.com/tinythings.ie and 
www.tinythings.ie

DLA xx


No comments:

Post a Comment