Monday 12 May 2014

That personal touch!

Those of you that know me know I'm very much into personalised gifts and thank you's, so for Ryan's christening I wanted to do something I knew everyone would enjoy.....personalised chocolate bars!!

I had been searching the internet trying to find someone that did what I was looking for when I came across a page my friend had liked on Facebook, a company called 'I do Treats' based in Westport, Co. Mayo - I'm so glad I found them!!

I messaged Caroline at 'I do Treats' and got a prompt reply, she could do exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price and couldn't be any nicer. Two days later as promised the bars arrived! !
I loved them, they looked good and tasted good, what more could I ask for!
The personalised wrapper is really good quality and has a lovely finish to it.

All my christening guests were delighted with their thank you bars!
I would definitely recommend her 100% for any event. 

Caroline can do personalised chocolate bars for any occasion and also does so much more!

Check her out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/idotreats you wont be disappointed!

DLA xx


No comments:

Post a Comment