Wednesday 21 May 2014

Party Favours - Babybitz 'n' PartyPieces

I absolutely love planning parties, I love all the organising and all the little details that go into them.
I have only organised one children's birthday party yet though and that was for Ava's 1st birthday!

The one thing I did struggle with was the party bags, it's always nice to give them to the children that come to the party as a little thank you...but what do you put in them? I did look in a few shops for some small gifts but couldn't find anything appropriate or reasonably priced. I was also 7 months pregnant at the time with Ryan and didn't have the energy to stay looking, so in the end I just filled them with sweets!

Elaine Perry of Babybitz 'n' PartyPieces sent me her Super Saver Filled Party Bags and her Special Occasion Favour Packs to review, I'm so glad she did as they have given me some great ideas for future parties!!


What's in them??

Super Saver Filled Party bags - Price €1.00

For the party bag you can pick from four themes - football, pirate, fairy or unisex all of which have the following in them:

One Colouring Book
One box of Crayons
One set of Stickers
One pack of Jelly sweets

I received a pirate themed one and a fairy themed one. The only difference in the two was that they had different sets of stickers.




Special Occasion Favour Packs - Price €2.50

You can choose from plain white, pink stripe, blue stripe, green stripe or red stripe bags which will contain the following:

One puzzle/colouring book
One box of Crayons
One jigsaw
One pack of Jelly Sweets
One small surprise

I received a pink stripe bag and a blue strip bag. The small surprise in the pink bag was a set of stickers and in the blue bag was a pirate eye patch!

The bags are sealed with a sticker noting the occasion and can be personalised even further with a name and date.





What do I think??

These party bags/favour packs are a brilliant idea for any occasion. The items inside are of good quality and are definitely worth the price. In fact I was actually a bit shocked at how reasonably priced they are!! I love the fact that the stickers on the favour packs can be personalised for any occasion. Both the party bags and favour packs are suitable for children age 3-10 but if required the contents can be adapted to suit, which is great!
Without a doubt I would order these, such a great product that eliminates some of the pressures envolved in organising a party! 

DLA xx

No comments:

Post a Comment